View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 04:16 PM   #19
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Well, I succumbed to my gadget addiction and bought the 4e yesterday. I don't need another night reader, so not an issue but I do like the clicky keys - they are much like the Kindle Keyboard in that respect. Does have a light, just not a warm light. I think it's a bit slow, but once you start reading, it's a non-issue. I read about 30 pages last night. Has good font/font size choices. Has 212 dpi but it's still great to read. Sideloaded a couple of books. No problem once I remembered that you have to press the button on the screen to allow that. Very portable size. Power button on top. I'll do some comparisons between the Glo3 and this.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote