View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 03:09 PM   #15
ameho
ameho can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueameho can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueameho can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueameho can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueameho can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueameho can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueameho can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueameho can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueameho can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueameho can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueameho can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Just updated the snapshots. Now support the PW2 3G EU.

The pw2 install packages have been forked to their own dedicated .bin, and now use new binaries tailored to the PW2's new CPU.

Also did some weird crap with USBNet, hopefully it should work properly on the PW2 now, or at least in a slightly less braindead manner.
Yayness \ 0 / It works. Now I can connect to my PW2 WIFI JP through ssh

But the connection is quite erratic. I couldn't type any letters 2 minutes later

Last edited by ameho; 11-23-2013 at 03:19 PM.
ameho is offline   Reply With Quote