View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 12:00 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Discontinued my custom KOReader builds: the official builds are now using my own ToolChains, and provide binaries targeting the same range of devices I was providing, including legacy non-touch devices, and PW2+ .

----

Please note that all these packages can only be installed through MRPI (and I strongly recommend using a recent version ), *even* on legacy (<= K4) devices.

Last edited by NiLuJe; 07-21-2019 at 10:46 AM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote