View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023, 12:17 PM   #7
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
My Tab Mini C has updated to 3.5. I was curious about the AI Read feature, but the new Owner's Manual says nothing about it (though it mentions the other AI features). I had to figure out how to enable it on my own. (Hint - you need to be in split screen mode to see the AI Read option.)

AI Read seems to give a decent summary of chapters and books - at least the couple of books that I tested with it.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote