View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 05:04 PM   #39
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Dracula is in my list because it is very boring and it was not scary one bit. I had to force myself to finish it. The style of so many letters is something I dislike.
Looking at your list, Dracula and The Great Gatsby just don't seem like they fit. Both are fairly popular classics and are widely read outside of classroom settings.

I haven't yet read Dracula, but really enjoyed Gatsby.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote