View Single Post
Old 11-01-2023, 10:01 PM   #44
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by haertig View Post
For hard boiled eggs, this thing is great. I bought it skeptically, but it is fantastic. You do have to do a little trial and error up front to get the exact amount of water for your elevation correct - but after that, this thing is wonderful! Start off over cooking the eggs, then back down to where they are to your liking. Under cooking, then moving up during your testing, doesn't work as well.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DDXYC6O
Sadly for most people, it will end in that junk pile of one purpose kitchen devices that most people have at one time or another accumulated. My kitchen area is not that large that I can afford to have too many single purpose gadgets accumulating.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote