Thread: StoryGraph MR Reading Challenge Masterpost
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2023, 06:35 PM   #24
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I’ve finished Jane Austen at Home and moved on to Home Fire by Kamila Shamsie, also a January selection, and in the meantime have bumped my own choice for January, A Block in Time, down the challenge list because I’m not sure I’ll also get to it this month.

LOL, no harm done. The Austen I own so it fits with reducing my TBR and Home Fire also fits with one of my themes for this year, ancient lit. And in fact I’m glad to think I’m reading in concert.

I also cheated a bit, in that I read Full Moon from my TBR and realized that nothing fits “an author [I] love” better than Wodehouse, so I added that in for February. Now I’m covered until March.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote