Thread: StoryGraph MR Reading Challenge Masterpost
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2023, 09:52 AM   #22
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I see someone added Jane Austen at Home to the January challenge. It’s a book I have so I wondered if it was someone here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
I added it! I'm excited to start in a few days

I was lucky to get it at Kobo UK for £0.99 a few months ago when pdurrant posted the sale in the Nonfiction thread. Earlier this month I got another book, Agatha Christie: An Elusive Woman, by the same author, and I'm looking forward to this one as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I’d prefer this also.

I’m away from home right now but will be back at the end of the week and could start any time after that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
I'll let one of you start the thread whenever you're ready
I finished Jane Austen at Home: A Biography last night. I do hope that some of you pick it up and we can have a chat about it.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote