Thread: StoryGraph MR Reading Challenge Masterpost
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2023, 08:15 AM   #21
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
I switched January books from Jordan, Robert - The Eye of the World (The Wheel of Time #1) to Memory Police by Yoko Ogawa. My brain just isn't into Fantasy at this time.
The Memory Police is an excellent piece of speculative fiction. I rather enjoyed it when I read it a few years back.

In other news - I have made a few updates to the master post for anyone who is using it.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote