View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 05:47 AM   #31808
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I've just finished reading the first novel in 'Sherlock Holmes : Complete Collection'. It was 'A Study in Scarlet' first published in 1890 which took up 7% of the collection'.

I'd read it previously several years ago. It was a great revisit.

Next, 'The Sign of Four', a novel also first published in 1890.
Years ago as a kid I used to love watching the old Basil Rathbone Sherlock Holmes movies. Before cable, the local independent channel had them (or Charlie Chan) on every Saturday afternoon. I think I’ll have to read a few of those.
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote