View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 02:26 PM   #32
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
@Comfy.n: in your chain "One + Has Bio" you should put the "item_has_notes" search term before the "get_one_book_per_field_value" search term. The way you have it the search can miss results for the reasons explained in post 21.
Yes I hadn't noticed there is a difference. I've replaced the attachment, in case someone wants to use the same menu items, renaming that one to Has Bio + One instead of One + Has Bio.
Comfy.n is online now   Reply With Quote