View Single Post
Old 07-07-2021, 06:53 AM   #6
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mims View Post
I do have an OCLS card and I checked the Cloud Library but there was no borrow button for The House in the Cerulean Sea. I wanted to download to ADE to read on my Kobo. May try the cloud Library app for iOS and see if I can get it on my iPad Air 2 which I use as a dedicated reader.

Or if it is the selection, I’ll just buy it as a thank you to Tor.
I believe if there is no borrow button, it is currently checked out. Note that Cloud does use Adobe DRM, but I'm not sure if you would be able to get it to the Kobo without stripping DRM.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote