View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 08:56 PM   #8
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
Unfortunately, I don't have access to my computer right now. Based on the status message, either your Java version or your Languagetool version is incompatible.
Did you download the latest Languagetool desktop version from the official website or via your Linux package manager?
What's your Java version?
What's your Languagetool version?

If you have the latest versions installed, try changing the values of the disabledCategories and disabledRules JSON file entries to "". (I.e., delete them.)
What's your Java version? Java version attached
languagetool-commandline-2.2.jar ( 4.7)

File Json
{
"allFiles": false,
"clipboard_copy": false,
"close_cb": false,
"disabledCategories": "REDUNDANCY",
"disabledRules": "MORFOLOGIK_RULE_EN_US,ENGLISH_WORD_REPEAT_BEGINNI NG_RULE",
"ltPath": "/home/walter/languagetool-commandline.jar",
"ngramIndexDir": false,
"update_check": false
}

modified to:
{
"allFiles": false,
"clipboard_copy": false,
"close_cb": false,
"disabledCategories": ,
"disabledRules": ,
"ltPath": "/home/walter/languagetool-commandline.jar",
"ngramIndexDir": false,
"update_check": false
}

I have reinstalled LanguageTool-4.7 and I wanted to inform you that the plugin works thanks for your work,Doitsu
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	333
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	175560  

Last edited by dunhill; 12-12-2019 at 09:28 PM.
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote