View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 02:49 PM   #60
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
I've tried lots of fonts. LexiaDama is still my absolute favorite on a Kobo - not because it's beautiful, but because for some reason it feels just right for me. ChareInk is the close second (I actually preferred it on a Kindle, where you can't fine-tune line height and boldness level as well as on a Kobo), and DejaVu Serif Eink is the third (I used it on my Nook where you can't sideload fonts, so I had to embed it in the books).

Many of the others mentioned here have too large line spacing for my taste (I prefer tight lines).

These days I've mostly stopped trying new fonts. I guess I'll stick to the three mentioned above, depending on the device I'm reading on (currently only Kobos).
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote