View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 12:02 PM   #57
nabsltd
Evangelist
nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th gen), Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyclonei View Post
I find Fern Text (paid font) to be quite pleasing to the eye.
Definitely beautiful, but maybe a bit too busy for reading. It does remind me of fonts I've seen fairly often in physical books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackm8 View Post
Btw, some people really don't like ITC Garamond: https://designobserver.com/article.php?id=2577
A lot of the ITC typefaces suffer from the "giant x-height equals more readable" assumption. They might be more readable, but I feel they are less enjoyable to read.
nabsltd is offline   Reply With Quote