View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 11:19 AM   #52
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
We used to use some of ITC's fonts at one place I did some consulting for. Personally, I preferred the ITC Garamond Std Book set for reading in print.
I like Garamond. However it needs decent print quality and doesn't seem so good for ebooks as paper.

There are plenty of reasonable free fonts now for ebooks and people may not select "Publisher Font" or else use an app that has no choices, or only built-in choices, or ignores embedded font. One needs to be more careful and conservative with paper. No free updates for a start!
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote