View Single Post
Old 11-17-2023, 09:21 AM   #30
kandwo
Addict
kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
The whole update process seems to be buggy.

Earlier today I got a popup asking if I wanted to update my Leaf 2 to the latest firmware. My battery was low so I decided to charge it first, and while charging it went to sleep. Later, when I decided to update, the popup was gone and in firmware update settings it now claims that I'm already on the latest firmware (which is the old one from 5th of May).

I guess I missed the "window" and have to wait for the next batch, as it were...
kandwo is offline   Reply With Quote