Thread: Ebooks and Age
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 07:09 AM   #124
The Old Man
Fanatic
The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPad Pro, Fire 8", iPhone, PaperWhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
I need CC even though my hearing is fine. Between over an busy sound mix and emphasis on natural acting over clear pronunciation, contemporary TV and movies to me often have difficult to hear dialogue.
You are absolutely correct! Watch a '40s movie, something like Casablanca, and you will little difficulty understanding the dialog. I have trouble hearing, use subtitles and wireless headset and must read my way through modern films. Harrison Ford (a fine actor) mumbles his way through most of his films.
The Old Man is offline   Reply With Quote