Thread: Ebooks and Age
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 09:06 PM   #121
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
For some reason, everyone in my family except me loves opera, even though they each discovered it independently. I used to continually ask how they could understand what is going on in the operas, since no one spoke Italian. I found their answers unsatisfactory, like "you just understand." I was truly puzzled.

Then my hearing got bad, and TV dialogue became guesswork. I am no longer puzzled.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote