View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 12:05 PM   #22
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
@rjwse
Part of the problem is Local School boards dictating what is ALLOWED to be taught in THEIR SCHOOL SYSTEMS. (we are talking both political and religious censorship). Next is 'Must have the latest version'...itis

Then there are those educators that publish books and get them adopted (a Royalty stream??) or required for the course.

Software based training is no better. It goes both ways. A few years back, I had to complete a required online training to be qualified to work at a VA facility.
I tried to run the course only to be told 'your version of Java is wrong. You must use version x.y" x.y was a major level downgrade

I see deliberate obsolescence of either the students device or the host OS as the next big profit center for school book creators.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote