Thread: PRS-600 Note Importer
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 10:20 AM   #12
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbargoud View Post
ok, thanks, do you have python installed?
What should be placed at the root directory are the installer files and the inner Note Import folder. It should be able to launch from anywhere but that makes the default settings work better. Thanks for your help and i will try to get it to convert them too once I figure that one out.
yes, i do have python installed (v 2.6.1 if that helps), and i did try with the installer files and the inner note import folder at root, same result as when they were placed in the first note import folder.

i'll test it again for you if you make a new version. sorry i can't help more, i'm not in any way a dev.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote