Thread: PRS-600 Note Importer
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 09:41 AM   #6
gbargoud
gbargoud has learned how to read e-booksgbargoud has learned how to read e-booksgbargoud has learned how to read e-booksgbargoud has learned how to read e-booksgbargoud has learned how to read e-booksgbargoud has learned how to read e-booksgbargoud has learned how to read e-booksgbargoud has learned how to read e-books

Device: PRS 600
Sorry, but I don't think this is what you are looking for. I made this software just to organize the notes, because the ame is nothing more than a timestamp, this application looks at the timestamp and compares it to a schedule to determine when the note was taken and organize them in that way. In order to read the note without the Sony library app you could ope them in your web browser or use the PRS Note Reader there, I have had much success with that and may try incorporating the converter in a later version of the importer, maybe even use LaTeX to make the notes into one .pdf file, but that is later.

This software will most probably not brick your Reader, if put in the wrong place, it may. If you choose to copy and not move, then it will not lose your notes and on Windows I only need someone to test if it launches properly by double clicking the .bat file.
gbargoud is offline   Reply With Quote