Thread: PRS-600 Note Importer
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 08:43 AM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
hi gbargoud, thanks very much for this app, it looks like it could be just what i've been waiting for ! i won't mind testing in on a windows machine (xp pro) but can you give me a few extra details first ?

1. is this app in any way risky, in other words is there any chance i could either brick my sony or lose my notes ?

2. what if you are not a student and just want to export notes you have made in your books while reading them ? how will they be organised ? or is this app only for notes made in the independent "memo" notes function, on a blank screen ?

if this app will do what i think, export my notes to my pc and make them useable there without using the sony library app, then you will be my hero ! thanks again for the work.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote