Thread: PRS-600 Note Importer
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 08:20 AM   #1
gbargoud
gbargoud has learned how to read e-booksgbargoud has learned how to read e-booksgbargoud has learned how to read e-booksgbargoud has learned how to read e-booksgbargoud has learned how to read e-booksgbargoud has learned how to read e-booksgbargoud has learned how to read e-booksgbargoud has learned how to read e-books

Device: PRS 600
Note Importer

Here is a note importer for the PRS 600 (may work on other models) you place the contents of the .zip file in the home directory of your eReader. Clicking on the importer executable will open a window, click edit schedule to edit your schedule and then save it. Using that schedule it will place your notes in separate directories depending on te class you were in when you took it. This is my first useful application so it will have faults in it, please point them out so that I can fix them.

It currently only works on POSIX or near POSIX systems such as GNU/Linux and Mac OS X. To make it compatible with Windows, a .bat file would be needed as the executable and the pathnames would have to be slightly modified.

This does not read the notes, this is just to organise them and move them to your desktop/laptop. there are other applications fro the reading part. I may make this into an extension for Calibre later as it could be better suited there.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Note Import.zip (11.9 KB, 351 views)
gbargoud is offline   Reply With Quote