View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 10:16 PM   #1313
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Beta for new feature - Quick access to viewing a list

Hi,

On this attached build you can now on the "Other" options tab enable a new quick access feature. Which simply turns the Reading List toolbar button into a split button (like many other toolbar buttons are such as "Add books"). So then clicking on the main button area will view a reading list (you can define which list on a per library basis).

If someone can test this for me before I push it out that would be appreciated. This feature is turned off by default, and you do have to restart calibre each time you turn the quick access checkbox on or off (but not when flipping lists).

One known gotcha is I don't dynamically refresh the dropdown list if you add/remove a list on the Lists tab. One day I might add a refresh button or something but you can just reopen the configuration dialog to get the new list values for this rare situation for now.

EDIT: Removed as will release shortly

Last edited by kiwidude; 04-11-2024 at 12:32 AM.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote