View Single Post
Old 08-21-2021, 10:08 AM   #9
lxpose
Connoisseur
lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
Notice the part you quote has no full stop. You are associating the opening clause of the next sentence with this previous sentences. Break out the sentences into their own relevant paragraphs and you get:

"Looking for a science themed book, perhaps Stephen Hawking, A Brief History of Time. I'll decide later."

"It's not available as an ebook (and out of print as well) and way too long to nominate, but if you ever get the chance to read Issac Asimov's A New Guide to Science, it's a fantastic read on the history of science. Much of the material from Carl Sagan's Cosmos probably came from this book. Fortunately I picked up a used hardback."
Thank you for that clarification. I see that I must be more careful if future.
lxpose is offline   Reply With Quote