View Single Post
Old 08-21-2021, 09:20 AM   #7
lxpose
Connoisseur
lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Punctuation matters. drofgnal most certainly did not say that Hawking isn’t available in the UK; it was an error to add a period where you did when you quoted him.
I am afraid that I do not understand where I made an error. The statement made by drofgnal was :

"Looking for a science themed book, perhaps Stephen Hawking, A Brief History of Time. I'll decide later. It's not available as an ebook (and out of print as well)"

Does this not mean that Stephen Hawking, A Brief History of Time is not available as an ebook? Perhaps you could help me understand.
lxpose is offline   Reply With Quote