View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 04:39 PM   #14
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post
I have all my e-mail from the last 20 years, and it's only 848 MiB.
The bulk of my email comes from the decade I volunteered at a non-kill cat shelter and was part of their mailing list. Lots and lots of cat photos, thousands of them (sent from new homes, from people seeking admittance for a cat or cats, from us volunteers sharing information between us (we had no paid workforce, everything was done by volunteers). I don't want to delete any of it. I almost never delete any of my emails (except for spam, of course) - there's no telling when I might need to consult some old information or topic. Has happened to me many times.
Quote:
or littered with advertising
I see no adverts, thanks to Adblock and uBlock.

Last edited by Sirtel; 04-10-2024 at 04:42 PM.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote