View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 04:32 PM   #27
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by odo View Post
I was charged $0.00, but I don't think I should be charged $3.00, because I did pay $9.00 ($8.00, in fact) for the coupon to LivingSocial via PayPal and then redeemed the coupon at Audible website.
My wife just finished up the same LivingSocial promotion. In Audible's system it showed she was charged $0.00 each month for 3 months, and as you stated she was charged $8.00 by Living Social. If she stayed a member past this month (which she didn't; she has already cancelled) I would expect to see the full charge ($14.95) when it came due.
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote