View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 04:16 PM   #26
odo
Connoisseur
odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Next Credit Date is correct. Go back to that same page and scroll to the bottom left. Then click "Review membership charges" and see what you were charged. It should be $3.00 (plus tax). If that's what it shows, then you're good to go. Just remember to cancel your membership after you get your third credit on 06 Mar.
I was charged $0.00, but I don't think I should be charged $3.00, because I did pay $9.00 ($8.00, in fact) for the coupon to LivingSocial via PayPal and then redeemed the coupon at Audible website.
odo is offline   Reply With Quote