View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 03:48 PM   #25
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by odo View Post
Thanks.

I don't see a renewal date there, only a next-credit-due date. I think I got three months with the coupon, but just to be sure I wanted to check it somewhere. I guess I'll have to wait until next month and pray I won't be charged the regular membership price.
Next Credit Date is correct. Go back to that same page and scroll to the bottom left. Then click "Review membership charges" and see what you were charged. It should be $3.00 (plus tax). If that's what it shows, then you're good to go. Just remember to cancel your membership after you get your third credit on 06 Mar.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote