View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 01:10 PM   #23
odo
Connoisseur
odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by abqkjh View Post
Find the place where it says "Hi, [your name]" at the upper right of any Audible page. Hover over it and press "Account Details." Enter your password. Your Renewal date will be in the top "My Membership" box.

If you paid for multiple months in advance, you may have to calculate the next time you are actually billed yourself. It will always be on the same date each month.
Thanks.

I don't see a renewal date there, only a next-credit-due date. I think I got three months with the coupon, but just to be sure I wanted to check it somewhere. I guess I'll have to wait until next month and pray I won't be charged the regular membership price.
odo is offline   Reply With Quote