View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 11:34 AM   #22
abqkjh
Zealot
abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto e5
Quote:
Originally Posted by odo View Post
Thank you so much! I think I've been able to use the coupon succesfully, but I'm not sure how to know when my next billing is due (just to be sure). Any hint, please?
Find the place where it says "Hi, [your name]" at the upper right of any Audible page. Hover over it and press "Account Details." Enter your password. Your Renewal date will be in the top "My Membership" box.

If you paid for multiple months in advance, you may have to calculate the next time you are actually billed yourself. It will always be on the same date each month.
abqkjh is offline   Reply With Quote