View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 07:58 AM   #14
Alan_S
Evangelist
Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura ONE
For faulty battery reading, I noticed that on numerous devices, not just kobos. Even my cell phone (or mobile, however it's called in your country) was stuck in 55% from different apps for battery monitoring for days, till I "forced" reading.

What I want to say, it really can be something deeper in system (i.e. linux), not koreader related.

Only real problem I see here is that koreader's suspend script doesn't enable device's battery to last as long as it last with nickel or CoolReader. On the other hand, I have workaround, to shut device off.
Alan_S is offline   Reply With Quote