View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 10:35 AM   #12
embryo
Fanatic
embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Kobo Glo, GloHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_S View Post
For my device, 43% is pretty low, at that time I seriously start thinking about charging battery, so it looks like "normal" draining. Of course, it's not normal, it should lasted more, but well...
There is a problem with the power meter accuracy in koreader.
The only way I found to see the actual percent is by exiting the koreader and go to the KSM>Tools>checkbattery.sh, or Nickel.
So yes, when you see 43% just in koreader it might be really much lower, but not in my case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_S View Post
Did you tried suspend script I posted here? For some reason it looks like it works on my device. But, of course, further testing could disprove this.
As I said, all the scripts are exactly the same with the exception of the wifi section that is moved to an other script in 2015.12 version.
That version does not close the wifi, but other than that its the same.
embryo is offline   Reply With Quote