View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 08:29 AM   #10
embryo
Fanatic
embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Kobo Glo, GloHD
Well, the news are bad.
After some normal behavior but with a couple of big drainages (15-20% overnight) the final straw was that after a day left in suspend with 43%, it went dead (0%).
So the delay is not working, or not working all the time, or is unrelated.

The problem is that I don't have anything else to check, since as I saw, the older scripts are identical to the new one with the exception of the wifi_off section that is just separated to a script of its own (maybe to be used from elsewhere too).

Something that could be worth checking is the preventfreeze script from KSM, that I can not disable otherwise my Glo freezes. I thing some of the other Kobo models don't need it.
It could be nice if the suspend script could disable/enable it.
The code is simple:
Code:
while :
do
  sleep 1
done
but maybe prevents the reader to really suspend.

Other than that I will up the delay to 30 just in case ...
embryo is offline   Reply With Quote