View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 11:04 AM   #4
embryo
Fanatic
embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Kobo Glo, GloHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by church mouse View Post
1. Replaced the Koreader suspend.sh with the suspend.sh from Coolreader (vlasovsoft)
OK, done that.

Quote:
2. Within the new suspend.sh I commented out the line . $ROOT/wifi_off.sh (Koreader does not have wifi_off.sh in Root and hunting for it seemed to make the suspend.sh unreliable). I do not use wifi so simply commenting out the line works for me.
There is no line like this in the script I've got.
Maybe its an older script?
Mine checks for the wifi status with this:
Code:
# disable wifi
if lsmod | grep -q sdio_wifi_pwr ; then
    wlarm_le -i eth0 down
    ifconfig eth0 down
    /sbin/rmmod -r dhd
    /sbin/rmmod -r sdio_wifi_pwr
fi
Quote:
3. Within frontend/device/kobo/device.lua I commented out the line [59] = "Power_SleepCover" (this is because I have a sleepcover, which also seemed to add unreliability in the suspend process in Koreader, which has no direct option to disable Sleepcover).
Since I don't have a sleepcover, this will not change anything I guess...

Quote:
4. Finally, but this may be completely unnecessary, I extended to "12" from "10" the time in the line for UIManager:scheduleIn in frontend/device/generic/device.lua
Is this some kind of delay before the suspend is executed?
I'll change that to 20 and see how it goes...
embryo is offline   Reply With Quote