View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 07:30 AM   #3
Alan_S
Evangelist
Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura ONE
That's really strange, I mean, this business with suspending koreader not working.

For example, I don't use WiFi at all (with my H2O that is, not at all with my other devices) and I didn't change CoolReader's suspend script in any way. And while testing CoolReader's suspend script I used magetic cover to suspend device on and off.

I know that my 50 days of suspending device on one charge might be just pure luck, although very long streak of luck.

There also may be reasons why suspending doesn't work in same way for different kobo devices?
Alan_S is online now   Reply With Quote