Thread: TCL NxtPaper 11
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 03:30 PM   #105
plusz
Addict
plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: 13.3" Boox Max2, 7" Kobo H2O
Quoth, you've already demonstrated more than once your hate towards MS products. It's up to you. I have no business convincing you, nor came here to discuss such topics. I know better places to talk about software and system internals, I do know quite a bit of that domain. Pardon but you're talking nonsense. You're proposing me mediocre alternative just because either you don't know the software you're bashing, or you don't like the company which made it. It's nonsense.

Last edited by plusz; 04-22-2024 at 03:33 PM.
plusz is offline   Reply With Quote