View Single Post
Old 11-05-2023, 09:09 PM   #56
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
I bought three books today, all gifts.

My kid wanted a romance novel she saw at Target.

And a few months ago, when visting family in Washington, I mentioned that I'd like to see Stephen King given the Presidential Medal of Freedom. My brother and his wife laughed and she said he was a hack (though she couldn't name a book of his she had read). It offended me and stayed with me. So today I ordered 11/22/63 and Different Seasons for my sister-in-law with a giftcard that says Stephen King isn't a hack. Since I used Amazon and they live in Seattle, it'll be there tomorrow
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote