View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 02:16 AM   #4
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
Yes, you can draw in sideloaded epubs. You can highlight, annotate, and sketch to your heart’s content. The only drawback is that none of your annotations will be saved to Kobo’s servers. Kobo doesn’t support sideloaded book syncing at this time. So if you should have a massive database corruption, your annotations will be gone. Make backups!!

In addition, you can’t export or share any annotations regardless of whether the book is Kobo sanctioned or not. You can take screenshots of them, assuming you know how to enable that feature.

At least that is the way it is now. I keep crossing my fingers that there will be some big update around the corner that will make this more useful. Maybe the changes to the Color Libra will be what I’ve been waiting for.
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote