View Single Post
Old 10-26-2023, 11:05 AM   #38
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by icallaci View Post
A Sage with a better battery I could go for. But definitely NOT a light gray case that matches the screen. Ew. I prefer some contrast between the screen and the case. I wonder how many people prefer one or the other?
I'd prefer black, but I could manage with gray. Not a very light gray, though. Like you, I want some contrast between the screen and the bezel. As I always read with the frontlight on and my screen is never gray (usually grayish, creamish or yellowish white, depending on the degree of warm light), I'd still have some contrast even with gray bezels. Black, however, ls my preferred color.

Last edited by Sirtel; 10-26-2023 at 11:08 AM.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote