View Single Post
Old 10-26-2023, 10:49 AM   #37
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by kandwo View Post
Hopefully, they've looked at the competition (Onyx Boox Palma) and decided to release a new Mini. Either that or a Sage with better battery in a light gray colour that perfectly matches the screen.
A Sage with a better battery I could go for. But definitely NOT a light gray case that matches the screen. Ew. I prefer some contrast between the screen and the case. I wonder how many people prefer one or the other?
icallaci is offline   Reply With Quote