View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 06:38 PM   #163
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Sigil User Guide

Quote:
You can override this setting using an environment variable and then restart Sigil to see the changes.

set SIGIL_USES_DARK_MODE to 1 to force Sigil to use a Dark theme when your system uses a Light theme.

set SIGIL_USES_DARK_MODE to 0 to force Sigil to use a Light theme when your system uses a Dark theme.
Setting SIGIL_USES_DARK_MODE=0 (or 1) does not switch Sigil to Light mode, the only way I can get Sigil into Light mode is to put Windows into Light mode.

I think I've observed this previously but I wasn't bothered as I on those occasions I only wanted switch temporarily. If it worked I could switch Sigil to Light mode where the difficulties raised in regards to borders are reduced. In Light mode I can see the blue borders around buttons including those under Preview etc.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote