View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 09:25 PM   #158
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
And of course, feel free to report any actual bugs no matter if new feature or not so we can track those down and get them fixed in Sigil before the next official release.

Hope this helps.
Initial observations

KB shorts for Show/Hide Preview & Clips ✔

Initially I left the qss tweak in place (:focus {border: 1px solid yellow;) and the Accessibility Tweaks unchecked. The only significant change I noticed was when I tabbed out of Book browser, the first button under Preview got focus :

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sigil Preview button gets focus.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	134.2 KB
ID:	207842

Pretty sure that wasn't happening previously - focus may have been going there but it was never highlighted.

With Shift+Tab I can end up in various places

Name:	Sigil CV Tabbar gets focus.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	180.5 KB
ID:	207855

Name:	Sigil Dock Tabbar gets focus.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	186.5 KB
ID:	207856

Name:	Sigil Font Size slider controls get focus.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	173.8 KB
ID:	207857

The other thing I noticed is when CodeView has focus, that Ctrl+Tab goes to next CV Tab, I do not have that shortcut configured:

Name:	Sigil Ctrl+Tab issue.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	160.7 KB
ID:	207858

More to come

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote