View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 04:43 AM   #56
timebug
Ancient Sage
timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Reader
Abandoned 'Gangs of London' and 'Code 404' as both were (IMO) rubbish! But am working through a Spanish series called 'Money Heist' which is both gripping and totally ridiculous! An eight person gang, led by the ninth person known as 'The Professor' are robbing the Spanish Royal Mint!(In series 1 and 2) Then in Series 3 and 4 they go on to rob the Bank of Spain!
Available subtitled or dubbed, I prefer the subtitled version myself; I like to hear the actual voices of the actors,rather than some bland generic 'actor' in a sound studio. Only a few episodes left to watch and this is a good enough way to pass some 'lockdown tiime' for me!
timebug is offline   Reply With Quote