View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 03:34 PM   #32
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
I have not touched a book all month due to a massive family medical emergency, but I have a fresh bottle of Hibiki and a plan to do nothing but sit and read tonight!

This might be the longest time I've ever gone without reading a book in my life
I posted this, and within a week the my OTHER parent, who was not the source of the initial medical emergency and 36 day ICU stay, died very suddenly.

Life finally got back on its horse at the end of March and I've finished 5 books since then!
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote