View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 06:03 AM   #3
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
I found on my tablet that though VLC works a USB camera or capture device or DVB=T stick on Linux that on Android it only plays files or streams.

For Android
Any USB device that's a web cam or looks like one to Linux:
USB Camera App https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid.usbcamera
A DVB-T stick needs a driver and an application for Android.

I doubt a Web cam / USB camera or video of any kind works on an Onyx boox, or more than stutters.

Note that app needs hundreds of permissions / ads turned off (that's why there is a Pro version), but that's possible in at least Android 13. I've not tried it on other Android versions. Both a generic web cam and analogue video capture device worked.

Last edited by Quoth; 04-06-2024 at 06:06 AM.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote