View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 06:54 AM   #1
Waylander
Fanatic
Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5 SE, Onyx Boox Poke 3
Amazon Kindle books issue on Google Chrome

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, so apologies if not. I always buy my Kindle ebooks through the Amazon website on Google Chrome. However, for a while now something strange has been happening. When one clicks the "Buy Now" button, it should go through to the payment verification page, which should then go through to the "Thank you" page that confirms your purchase, with various other download options.

Yet on my Chrome browser, when I click the "Buy Now" button, instead of this happening, I get a blank page with the address bar as shown in the attached image.

It only happens on my Google Chrome browser. On Safari, it does everything as it should. I don't know what I can do to sort this out.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 10.58.17.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	253.1 KB
ID:	206926  

Last edited by Waylander; 03-16-2024 at 07:00 AM.
Waylander is offline   Reply With Quote