View Single Post
Old 11-13-2023, 11:21 AM   #69
enuddleyarbl
Guru
enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cootey View Post
Are you logging in with your library card account or your overdrive web account? Using the overdrive account allows Libby to do its magic.
We've been logging on with our individual library cards. I've hesitated to use an actual Overdrive account because I didn't want Overdrive to sell someone the lists of every book we've ever borrowed.

I've also confirmed that we can log in to Overdrive on our Kobos with our library cards at 2 of our 3 possible libraries (one at a time, of course) even though they both say they're now Libby only. So, that's good. Of course, being able to use Libby on the devices would be really nice, too. But, I'd guess that would take a lot more memory and processing power (and I don't know if an e-ink display could even handle Libby).
enuddleyarbl is offline   Reply With Quote